Corporate Social Responsibility Statement
24 Seven’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitment is fundamental to our culture and what we value. In order to be a good corporate and global citizen, we believe in our obligation not just to our clients, talented candidates and employees, but also to the communities in which we live and work. We are committed to conducting business at the highest ethical standards, providing service and customized solutions that exceed client expectations, and having a positive social and environmental impact across our global footprint.
Our CSR initiatives include:
- A dedication to creating a workplace that is fair, empowering and professionally motivating
- Fostering a diverse working environment that respects each individual’s race, gender, sexual orientation and physical abilities
- Supporting and sourcing talent from organizations that represent qualified people with disabilities and veterans returning from military service
- Implementing policies and procedures that help maintain work/life balance to support the varying ages and stages of our employees
- Supporting the communities in which we operate by contributing financial support and volunteer hours to local charitable organizations, arts associations and educational funds
- Investing in the talent of the future by offering career services and counseling in local schools and colleges
- An established, formal policy that outlines the principles of good environmental practice and sustainability in the conduct of our ongoing business activities, which includes making strides toward becoming a paperless work environment
- A commitment to minimizing our corporate carbon footprint, encouraging telecommuting, carpooling and video conferencing vs. travel, energy efficiency and the pursuit of digital marketing opportunities
24 Seven is proud to partner with Step Up, "an organization that propels girls from under-resourced communities to fulfill their potential by empowering them to become confident, college-bound, career-focused and ready to join the next generation of professional women."
24 Seven also supports Girls On the Run, a non-profit program that works to encourage pre-teen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through dynamic, interactive lessons and running games, culminating in a celebratory 5k run.