Associate eCommerce Merchandising Manager
Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the eCommerce DTC merchandising strategy, including concept development and implementation. You would also be responsible for working with various cross-functional teams, such as brand, marketing, and trade.
• Provide assistance for the development and execution of eCommerce direct to consumer merchandising across all websites and brands; develop merchandising plans for DTC websites aligned with revenue, margin, and KPI objectives
• Help establish the merchandising calendar across the portfolio of brands; develop new selling strategies and models, such as subscriptions, bundles, exclusives, and custom products
• Oversee the assortment and work with planning teams and operations to ensure inventory coverage; create content for DTC websites to increase conversion
• Assist with developing innovative promotions to grow the business; ensure the website’s front end meets eCommerce merchandising standards
• Measure and analyze consumer adoption data for site merchandising strategies; provide strategic recommendations to drive revenue and conversion
• Develop pricing strategy to direct eCommerce business across multiple brands; ensure business objectives and forecasts are achieved and there’s no channel conflict with indirect channel
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 2-5 years eCommerce merchandising experience; experience for a large retailer, FMCG, or CPG company preferred