*open to relocation*
Our client is a leading beauty brandthat makes it easy for the beauty obsessed to discover the latest and hottestproducts. Their chic, high-end, and on trend approach presents customizedproducts for every beauty lover to pamper themselves and inspire creativity.
In this position, you would beresponsible for managing the development of product business and marketingrequirements. You would also be responsible for helping to streamline projectsand deliverables throughout the entire product lifecycle.
• Research, validate, and prioritize requirements,such as benefits, risks, and impactsof releases across the organization and for clients; review and analyze client feedback, market analysis, andindustry best practices
• Coordinate dependencies and communicate information tovarious cross-functional team members; liaise with engineering, marketing,branding, and customer support teams to ensure all departments are prepared fornew product releases and products are completed for launch
• Direct key plan deliverables and supportall aspects of the product vision; presentthe benefits and purpose for product features and functionality
• Remain current on emerging industrytrends; provide strategic recommendations to enhance features and requirementsto drive user efficiency; analyze technology assets and leverage resources
• Oversee product plans and timelines to ensurecohesive and consistent brand vision for product deliverables
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years product management experience on acustomer facing application
• Understanding of the software development process and e-commercetechnologies