Senior Analyst eCommerce
Our client is a premier consumer goods company with an extensive portfolio of well-known brands across various sectors. Their innovative, strategic, and consumer focused approach aims to make a positive difference in consumer lives across the globe.
In this position, you would be responsible for implementing data integrity and data quality strategies to enhance the customer’s online experience. You would also be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as finance, marketing, IT, merchandising, and customer service.
• Direct internal data consolidation and validation, including technical issue diagnosis and troubleshooting
• Develop and monitor reporting dashboards to track website behavior and customer experience; create documentation for existing analytics processes and evaluate new tools and techniques
• Manage validation of different tags during website releases; oversee acceptance testing and troubleshooting for analytics data and data validation
• Partner with the Manger of Ecommerce Analytics to implement effective tagging strategies and enable self-serve analysis throughout the organization
• Collaborate with the digital IT and data-warehouse teams to ensure quality, accessibility, and consistency of data
• Serve as a liaison between IT, business, and analyst teams to ensure correct data is captured and available for teams
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or analytics
• 2+ years’ eCommerce tagging and data quality experience
• Experience with tag management solutions, web analytics, digital testing, and optimization tools