System Administrator (Poweshell & Hyper-V)
The Systems Administrator is responsible for providing strategic guidance for our current and future systems and network needs while developing, implementing and performing routine maintenance activities. You MUST have Powershell and Hyper-V experience.
Environment also consists of DellFX2 & Windows. This is a place of longevity where people can establish career paths with an incredible culture, benefits, PTO, 401k etc.
• Continually refine established disaster recovery and business continuity plans the demands of a 24x7 environment.
• Develop and provide system usage statistics, monitoring approach, and tuning recommendations.
• Provide hands-on support in our southern California datacenter.
• Ensures timely fulfillment of request tasks received from other IT & business groups in accordance with customer SLAs.
• Required: Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience with, Windows Server 2012+administration, PowerShell scripting, and Cisco switching, routing and security configuration.
• Technical: Administration of: Windows Server 2012+, SQL Server 2012+, Cisco Catalyst switching, Cisco ASA security, Hyper-V Server 2012+ and EMC fiber channel storage/switching